Cardiff Castle is situated in the centre of the city and easy to find.
- By car: From M4, exit junction 32 and follow the A470 to Cardiff city centre. Please use the city centre car parks or on-street meter parking. For Sat Nav: Cardiff Castle postcode is CF10 3RB.
- Cardiff Park and Ride Services
- By train and bus: Cardiff Central Station is located just 10 minutes' walk away. For details of public transport, see Traveline website or call 0871 200 22 33. Please note Cardiff Bus Station is closed for redevelopment, see details here http://www.traveline.cymru/cardiff-bus-station-closure/ By water: A Travel advice for major eventsis available from Cardiff Bay and stops at Bute Park, only 3 minutes’ walk from the Castle entrance.
- By bike: nearest cycle route NCR8 passes through the Civic Centre, only 2 minutes' ride from the Castle entrance.
- On foot: look for the finger post signs around the city centre. The Castle entrance is on the junction of Castle Street and High Street.
- By air: Cardiff International airport is 23 km or 15 miles away.