What are you looking for?
To get the most from your visit, we recommend that you read the following information regarding booking, which is designed to inform you of our booking procedures, provide practical information about your visit, which we suggest that you share with all staff and helpers and information to assist with your risk assessments.
Early booking is advised as our guided tours and educational sessions often sell out. You can choose a standard educational visit or you may want to book one of the special activities from our programme of educational events.
STANDARD EDUCATIONAL VISITS
- £5.00 per pupil for Cardiff schools; £5.50 per pupil for all other schools until the end of July 2023.
- £10.00 adults (over the agreed ratio of free adults to children**)
What’s included in your ticket:
- A guided tour of the House
- A session in the Education Centre (60 minutes; must be pre-booked)*
- Access to areas of the grounds including the Roman Wall, Keep, Battlements, and Wartime Shelters
Our education office will be happy to assist and advise on any aspect of your visit. To make a booking for the Castle as easy as possible, we suggest that you consider this information prior to booking.
Please review our list of practical information to assist with school and educational group visits.
HEALTH & SAFETY
We remind schools that the completion of a risk assessment before a visit is the responsibility of the school itself. Please review our health and safety information prior to your visit.