What are you looking for?
BRINGING YOUR GROUP TO CARDIFF CASTLE
Situated in the heart of Wales’ capital city, a stone’s throw from both vibrant shopping districts and spacious parklands, Cardiff Castle is an ideal destination for groups. In this extraordinary setting, the formidable walls encompass almost 2000 years of history. In just one glance visitors can see a reconstructed Roman fort, an impressive Norman castle, and an extraordinary Victorian Gothic mansion.
Cardiff Castle offers a number of benefits for pre-booked group visits of between 15 and 30 people, these include:
- Discounted admission rates
- Free visit for one group leader or coach driver
- Specialist tours and group talks
- Audio guide & app in 10 languages
The prices shown below are valid for pre-arranged group bookings and any other groups of over 30 people.
|Castle Ticket||House Tour||Clock Tower Tour||Black Tower Tales|
|Adults 17-59||£12.00||+ £3.50||+ £3.50||+ £3.50|
|Children 5-16||£8.00||+ £2.50||+ £2.50||+ £2.50|
|Seniors 60+||£10.00||+ £3.00||+ £3.00||+ £3.00|
|Students||£10.00||+ £3.00||+ £3.00||+ £3.00|
Find out more about the range of guided tours on offer at Cardiff Castle. Join an expert member of our team and explore the Victorian mansion, climb the iconic Clock Tower or hear the chilling Black Tower Tales.
- All group visits must be booked in advance with any requirements stated at the time of booking.
- Group of more than 40 people may be split in to smaller groups for entry into the Castle apartments.
- Maximum 25 people on each tour. Larger groups will be split into a 10 minute interval between the start times of each tour group, subject to availability.
- Most elements of the visit can be done at your own pace, but specific times are given for tours.
- Allow approximately 3 hours to visit with a Castle Ticket and around 4 hours when adding a tour.
- Audio guides available in English, Welsh, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese.
- The official Cardiff Castle app, containing the audio guide content, is available as a free download from the iTunes and Google Play app stores.
- Coach parking: drop off points near the Castle offer easy access for coach parties, with parking close by (nearest coach parks: Sophia Gardens and Civic Centre).
SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY
Please fill in the form below to make an enquiry via email, alternatively, if you’d like to talk to a member of the team then please call us on 029 2087 8100 and we will be delighted to assist.