What are you looking for?
Event support opportunities provided by Cardiff Castle.
WEBSITE EVENT LISTING
- A comprehensive listing page will be created for your event on our website’s What’s On section, this can be made up of any copy, images or video content that you provide to us. This will also provide essential information to potential visitors, including dates, times, ticket purchase links, etc.
- Our What’s On section is one of the most viewed areas of the website, with over 180,000 page views in the calendar year 2022.
SOCIAL MEDIA COVERAGE
- Tag Cardiff Castle in your social media posts and we will share to our audience, currently over 55,000 total followers, we will also publish a number of bilingual posts directly from our accounts.
- 28,000+ Facebook Followers
- 18,000+ Twitter Followers
- 7,000+ Instagram Followers
- Your event will be featured in our regular e-newsletters to the Cardiff Castle database, currently over 16,000 total subscribers.
NEWS & PRESS RELEASES
- Share your press releases and major updates with us and we will publish them to the news section on the Castle website.
- Published news items will also be posted via our social media accounts, as above.
CARDIFF COUNCIL COMMS
- Amplification of event promotion, where appropriate, through Cardiff Council, including all the media opportunities listed above and additional internal staff bulletins and intranet, approximately 12,000 reach.
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign-up to our Cardiff Castle mailing list and stay up to date with the latest news and what's on.