What are you looking for?
02 Jul 2024
The Castle Green, Cardiff Castle, Castle Street, Cardiff, CF10 3RBGoogle map
Live at Cardiff Castle on Tue, 02 July 2024
Presented by DEPOT LIVE
Gates @ 17:00
Last Entry @ 20:30
Pre-sale tickets can be accessed from 9am Wed 29 Nov by signing up HERE
Tickets go on general sale at 9am on Friday December 01 from depotlive.co.uk
Avril Lavigne has blazed a trail of her own since launching her debut album Let Go in 2002 – alongside singles Complicated, Sk8er Boi and I’m With You. Aged just 17, Lavigne became the youngest female solo artist to hit the Number One slot in the UK album charts, while the three singles earned her the accolade of being only the second act in history to have three top-ten songs from a debut album hit the US Billboard chart’s Mainstream Top 40.
Cardiff Castle is not responsible for the management of this event, we do not handle any ticket sales and are unable to advise on or update any bookings.
If you have already purchased tickets, please contact your ticket provider’s customer services directly, quoting your booking reference.
For any other queries, you may find the answers in our Frequently Asked section below or, for further information, please contact:
Tel: 029 2022 0491
- Unless otherwise stated, Cardiff Castle does not operate an on-site box office for any concerts taking place in the grounds. We provide an approved link to purchase tickets online, as directed by the show promoter; however, tickets may also be available from other outlets.
- Most concerts taking place at Cardiff Castle are standing room only, dedicated seating is not provided. Note that standing tickets are also commonly described as General Admission. Please make sure to check the details of your tickets before completing any purchase.
- Some shows may offer a Gold Circle area with more expensive tickets. A Gold Circle is usually a section directly in front of the main stage and separate from the General Admission. At a standing concert the Gold Circle is also likely to be standing.
- It is generally prohibited to bring any kind of folding or camping chairs into a standing arena. Picnic blankets are often allowed; however, space is likely to be very limited near to the stage as most people will be standing.
- Most shows will provide a dedicated area for accessible tickets, this is often on a raised viewing platform, or similar, and will usually allow for a single companion free of charge. Note that accessible spaces are limited and are likely to sell-out quickly. For further information, please use the contact details provided above.
- Children attending concerts are often required to be accompanied by an adult, while some shows may not allow children at all. Please make sure to check the details of your tickets before completing any purchase.
- The grounds at Cardiff Castle are an open-air venue and will be subject to weather conditions, shows generally do go ahead in inclement weather. Please make sure to check the forecast and dress appropriately, note that umbrellas are usually prohibited from standing arenas.
- At most shows there will be a range of food and drink available to purchase from on-site venders. It is generally prohibited to bring your own food, drink, and alcohol into the grounds. Please check any information provided with your tickets, or use the contact details provided above.
- Access to the Castle grounds can be either via the South Gate (main entrance on Castle Street), or via the North Gate (from Bute Park, off North Road). To help with crowd control some shows may specify an entrance on your tickets, please check your details before arrival.
- There is no dedicated customer parking available at Cardiff Castle, however, there are several public parking facilities close by. Pre-bookable parking is available at NCP Cardiff Westgate Street and NCP Cardiff Greyfriars.